I would say it’s ridiculously easy to make healthy pizza and wrap. At least it’s easy to choose among healthy fillings/toppings; falafel, smoked salmon, hummus, fresh veggies, chicken, fried halloumi, avocado, nuts and seeds. The actual pizza/wrap might be rather tricky to make, the gluten free version that is. This recipe is more suitable when making a pizza, since it should be a bit softer when rolling it into a wrap. But hey, it tastes pretty nice so I didn’t really care when it didn’t stick together.
I enjoyed it as a wrap and stuffed it with goodies such as smoked salmon, veggies fried in coconut oil, sunflower- and pumpkin seeds as well as milk free ”creme fraiche”.
1.5 dl quinoa flour or buckwheat flour
1 dl hazelnut flour or almond flour
1 tsp baking powder
1.5 tbs psyllium husk
1 tbs psyllium seeds
0.5 dl almond milk
1 tbs natural soy yoghurt
A pinch of himalaya salt
Chopped fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 225 degrees celcius.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Whisk together egg, milk and yoghurt. Add to the flour mix and stir everything together until combined. Add the chopped basil.
4. Place baking paper on a baking sheet. Divide the dough into three or four pieces and form to round pizzas. They are pretty small. If you prefer bigger ones divide the dough into two pieces.
5. Bake in the middle of the oven for approx. 5-7 minutes.