Random facts about myself
- I could easily live on acai bowls and home made granola. A creamy and delicious acai bowl is one of the best healthy snacks there is.
- I need my morning coffee. I wish I was more of a tea person. Yes, I enjoy a cup of tea (preferably in the evening) but mornings are for coffee and only coffee.
- I’m really picky with food. I need my food to be fresh, always checking the expiring dates on the packages. And I would say I’m a soulful eater – I only eat the stuff that I fancy at the moment. I would never bother to plan weekly meals since I have no idea what I like to eat beforehand.
- My favourite berry is blueberry.
- I used to have the biggest sweet tooth. I guess it got better after switching to a more plant based diet. I still enjoy dark chocolate, home made raw food bars and dates.
- I’m obsessed with MSM-powder. And why wouldn’t I be? It makes my hair grow faster.
- Breakfast tastes better in bed. Sunday mornings, loads of coffee, smoothie and avocado toast. The closest to heaven you’ll come on a weekend.
- I love to travel and I wish I could do it more often. I have never been to USA or Australia and would love to go there.
- I could easily workout every day. I need to make sure that I schedule my rest days, since they are as important as the actual workout.
- I did rhythmic sport gymnastics in my teens. The sport I’ve for sure enjoyed the most!
- I need my daily boost of greens – kale, spinach, broccoli, spirulina, wheatgrass and chlorella.
- I’m a morning person. I love to wake up early in the morning.
- I’m allergic to stress.
- I should drink more water. I really struggle to drink 1 -2 liters.
- I love taking pictures, but editing pictures is even better.
- I eat with my eyes, so although I’m not taking pictures of my food I need to make it delicious looking before I can actually eat it 😉